Connect With WoburnFacebookTwitter
Your GovernmentOur CommunityCity ServicesHow Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
Where do I get the pool passes?
You can buy your pool passes at the Recreation Office in City Hall. You are required to show a photo ID showing that you are a resident of Woburn. Please call the Recreation Office for pricing on Pool wristbands for the season


Show All Answers

1. How do I register for activities?
2. Do you have to be a resident of Woburn to use the pools?
3. Where do I get the pool passes?