Connect With WoburnFacebookTwitter
Your GovernmentOur CommunityCity ServicesHow Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
Browse information about applying for various permits and licenses.

Apply for Birth Records, Death Records, and Marriage Records

Print applications to be filed with the Office of the City Clerk.

Appy for/Obtain a Business Certificate
Print out an application for a Business Certificate to be notarized and filed with the Office of the City Clerk.

Board of Health Permits - to be filed with the BOH.
  • Biomedical Oversight Application
  • Food Service Application
  • Mobile Food Application
  • Retail Food Application
  • Swimming Pool & Spa Application
  • Tanning Establishment Application
  • Temporary Food Service Application

  • Change My Mailing Address Application
    Complete and submit the online change of address form.