Connect With WoburnFacebookTwitter
Your GovernmentOur CommunityCity ServicesHow Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
Replacing Your W-2
If you have lost your W-2 or need a copy of a prior year's W-2, please call the Treasurer's Office at 781-897-5811 to request a copy. You will need to provide your social security number, the department you worked for and the address the City of Woburn had on file for you during the appropriate year.

Please note that there is only one original W-2 form created. If it is lost, only a photocopy can be supplied. A copy of your W-2 form may be used for tax purposes.