Connect With WoburnFacebookTwitter
Your GovernmentOur CommunityCity ServicesHow Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
In order to request Traffic Commission action on a matter, a written petition must be filed. The Traffic Commission generally meets on the third Thursday of the month at 4 p.m. For a matter to be placed on the agenda, the petition must be filed by 1 p.m. on the Monday before the meeting. The petitiion should be filed with the office of the City Clerk, which provides administrative support to the Traffic Commission. A link to the petitition form can be found below.

Adobe Acrobat File Traffic Commission Petition