Connect With WoburnFacebookTwitter
Your GovernmentOur CommunityCity ServicesHow Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
Requests for Handicapped Parking
All inquiries regarding a request for residential handicapped parking space(s) should be directed to the Woburn Traffic Commission.  The Traffic Commission reviews all applications and is the authority in granting these types of requests.