Connect With WoburnFacebookTwitter
Your GovernmentOur CommunityCity ServicesHow Do I
Click to Home

Go To Search
Special Permit Petition
The process for obtaining a special permit from the City Council is governed by Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 40A and the 1985 Woburn Zoning Ordinances, as amended. The petition for a special permit, associated documents and more information can be obtained at the following link.

Special Permit Petition - City Council